Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Windy City and Finding A Future

This past weekend my friends and i took a drive to Chicago.  This was my first visit since i was an infant and I had a life changing visit for the whole 11 hours I walked around the city in the rain and wind with my comrades.  Up until recently, the plan has always been get back to the coast as soon as possible, but i always assumed this "coast" would be SoCal, not the coast of one of the great lakes.  I found that there is a Waldorf Teacher Training program in the city and a school in which i could teach while completing my training, not to mention that the entire city is flatter than San Francisco, has better public transportation than LA, and is friendlier than NY.  My feet were sore but my soul (sole) was healed and is eagerly ready to be planning this big adventure in the next two years.

No comments: