Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Missing A Bridge

Here is what i've got so far.  Any suggestions?
Also, i don't have a tile for my song.
warm summer wishes,
Em

VERSE ONE

A                F                A                F                C

I like to     drive in circles     around my     city of angels    (ahhh…sound like i)

 

I take the long way around what I really want to say (ayyy)

 

 

CHORUS

G                A

Have you ever dreamt in slow motion

Have you ever tasted the sky

I have never drown in the ocean

G                F         A         C

Until my life passed me by     (ahhh...sounds like I)                                                                             

 

VERSE TWO

A             F                 A                                F

You pushed me further than I would ever dare to dream

 

I beared the pain for years and I never screamed

 

CHORUS REPEAT*

 

BRIDGE


Chorus

 

No comments: